Dr NEELAKANTAN P.C. , Principal
An academician with a passion for teaching and academic administration, Dr. Neelakantan P. C served as Associate Director- Academics Research, Adi Shankara Institute of Engineering & Technology (ASIET), Kalady, and was the Principal of ASIET Kalady from June 2015 to June ’18. He had been working as Professor & Head, Dept. of ECE, ASIET Kalady, since February 2013. He also served M.G. University College of Engineering, Thodupuzha, M.A. College of Engineering, Kothamangalam and WIECT, Worli, Mumbai, from 1991 to 2013 in various academic capacities. He has more than 26 years of teaching experience at the UG & PG level in Electronics and Communication Engineering.
He secured PhD from NIT Calicut (An Institute of National Importance), and B.Tech and M.Tech also from NIT Calicut. His areas of Interest include Wireless Communication and Networks. He has served with distinction in various Academic positions of the M.G.University, Kottayam as Member, Board of Studies (UG) and Chairman of Examiners (UG).
He has more than 10 publications in reputed International Journals and Conferences, and is a Research Supervisor under APJ Abdul Kalam Technological University
- Has served as Resource person for numerous workshops/conferences/invited talks in various Institutions all over Kerala.
- Involved in Student mentoring, Professional Guidance & Training.
- Has conducted numerous Quiz shows in various educational institutions all over Kerala.
- Membership of Professional Bodies: Member IEEE, ISTE
Short List of Publications:
- Linsi Mary Mathew, Neelakantan P.C., ``Analyzing the Network Connectivity Probability of a Linear VANET in Nakagami Fading Channels”, Book Chapter, Springer LNCS, 2014.
- Neelakantan P.C. and Babu A.V., ``Connectivity Analysis of One-Dimensional Vehicular Ad Hoc Networks in Fading Channels”, EURASIP Journal on Wireless Communications and Networking, Springer Open, (2012), 2012:1, DOI: 10.1186/1687-1499-2012-1.
- Neelakantan P.C. and Babu A.V., ``Computation of Minimum Transmit Power for Network Connectivity in Vehicular Ad Hoc Networks formed by Vehicles with Random Communication Range”, Wiley International Journal of Communication Systems (2012), Wiley Online Library, DOI: 10.1002/dac.2390.
- Neelakantan P.C. and Babu A.V., `` Connectivity Analysis of Vehicular Ad Hoc Networks from a Physical layer Perspective”, Springer Wireless Personal Communications, 2012, DOI: 10.1007/S11277- 012-0795-z.
- Neelakantan P.C. and Babu A.V., `` Two-way Network Connectivity Probability of Linear Vehicular Ad Hoc Networks in the Presence of Channel Fading,'' SCIRP Communications and Networks Journal, Nov.2012
- Neelakantan P.C. and Babu A.V., ``Selection of Minimum Transmit Power for Network Connectivity in Vehicular Ad Hoc Networks,'' in Proceedings of the Fourth IEEE International Conference on Communication Systems and Networks (COMSNETS), Bangalore (India), Jan.2012, pp. 1-6.
- Muhammed Ajeer V. K., Neelakantan P. C. and Babu A.V., ``Network Connectivity of One-Dimensional Vehicular Ad hoc Network,'' in Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Communications and Signal Processing (ICCSP), Calicut (India), Feb. 2011, pp. 241-245.